Accessibility statement for healthassuredeap.co.uk and white labelled sites.
This accessibility statement applies to healthassuredeap.co.uk public facing. It does not include administration of health assessments by client companies or health assured head office staff.
This website is run by Wellbeing4business Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website are possibly not fully accessible:
- The administration area for health assessments by client companies and head office staff is not fully accessible.
Feedback and contact information
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Wellbeing4business Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 8/3/2021. It was last reviewed on 8/3/2021.
This website was last tested on 14/12/2020. The test was carried out internally.
We used this approach to deciding on a sample of pages to test
- Main pages such as login, home and main categories from the menu.
- Sample of 1-2 pages from each of the links on the main pages